- Old Crow Medicine Show in Nashville, IN, reviewed and photos, Nov. 17, 2023
- Reviewed: Craig Morgan at Brown County Music Center
- John Michael Montgomery in Concert !
- The Real Story Behind Gretchen Wilson’s “RedNeck Woman”
- The real story behind George Jones’, “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- Backstory: Kenny Rogers’ “Buy Me a Rose”
All posts tagged "70s music"
Gordon Lightfoot Backstory: If You Could Read My Mind
Gordon Lightfoot If You Could Read My Mind Feb 20 1971 Gordon Lightfoot was an established name in Canada by the late 60’s, but “If You Could Read My Mind” made Lightfoot a staple on American radio...
- Posted February 20, 2017