- Old Crow Medicine Show in Nashville, IN, reviewed and photos, Nov. 17, 2023
- Reviewed: Craig Morgan at Brown County Music Center
- John Michael Montgomery in Concert !
- The Real Story Behind Gretchen Wilson’s “RedNeck Woman”
- The real story behind George Jones’, “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- Backstory: Kenny Rogers’ “Buy Me a Rose”
All posts tagged "Ohio"
May 4th: Kent State
On May 4, l970 members of the Ohio National Guard fired into a crowd of Kent State University demonstrators, killing four and wounding nine. The shootings on the KSU campus symbolized the deep divisions that so sharply...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Rock on the Range: May 20, 21 & 22, 2016 @MAPFRE Stadium, Columbus, OH.
Rock On The Range–the largest and most-acclaimed rock festival in the United States–celebrates its 10th Anniversary May 20, 21 & 22, 2016 at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, OH. The incredible lineup features the legendary Red Hot Chili Peppers, hard rock titans Disturbed (who have returned after a...
- Posted December 1, 2015
BMI Sues Bar For Cover Band Show, seeks $1.5M
OnStage has just received a copy of a lawsuit against “69 Taps in Medina”, a Cleveland Bar, filed by Broadcast Music, Inc, known as BMI, which licenses music on behalf of musicians to ensure that musicians get...
- Posted March 24, 2014