- Old Crow Medicine Show in Nashville, IN, reviewed and photos, Nov. 17, 2023
- Reviewed: Craig Morgan at Brown County Music Center
- John Michael Montgomery in Concert !
- The Real Story Behind Gretchen Wilson’s “RedNeck Woman”
- The real story behind George Jones’, “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- Backstory: Kenny Rogers’ “Buy Me a Rose”
All posts tagged "Bar Owner"
The Working Musician vs. Bar & Club Owners
Open Letter from Working Musician, Dave Goldberg to LA Club & Bar Owners. The Working Musician vs. Bar & Club Owners Jazz Musician, Dave Goldberg, pinned this scathing and darkly humorous open letter to LA club &...
- Posted March 30, 2017
BMI Sues Bar For Cover Band Show, seeks $1.5M
OnStage has just received a copy of a lawsuit against “69 Taps in Medina”, a Cleveland Bar, filed by Broadcast Music, Inc, known as BMI, which licenses music on behalf of musicians to ensure that musicians get...
- Posted March 24, 2014